Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where are you Son?


Beatty was back! With the help of therapy 5 days a week, medication, help, wonderful people, family, prayers, lots of love.....




Until now.....
Beatty where are you? Are you there? I can't seem to find you anywhere! Many of you may know that our Beatty boy is our "Extreme boy!" I just wish he'd come back....I know and understand that this will be a battle for probably the rest of his life. I am a bit impatient. I just want him to find happiness and contentment in life. Will you pray for our Beatty? I have the Faith and know that Heavenly Father will help us all. Bless me with patience, understanding, and empathy.
Do you ever feel like you're walking in a well lit area but you still can't seem to find what it is you're looking for? I feel like that right now. I feel like I can't seem to figure out my child. I know and understand the feelings I have for each of my children, why can't one of them seem to see or feel that? Frustrating! Thankfully he's so dang cute!

1 comment:

wjmom said...

You are in our prayers continually!