Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful #25 Thanksgiving Day 2010

Today was a day of Thanksgiving. A day of love, feeling of the spirit, prayerful, helpfulness, everyone almost got along today, fun,playful, excitement, happiness, joy and most of all just being with family was the best. Isn't life about family? I just enjoy the heck out of ALL of my family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful life! I'm grateful for those materialistic things that I enjoy, but you could take all of those things and as long as I had my family, and the knowledge of my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ, I'm perfect and content.
I hope that this was a wonderful day for each of you! May God continue to bless all of us throughout time, give us comfort when we are seeking it, peace that we may find it, and love to all of those around us.

Here is one of the greatest joys of my life. This explains it all...and what more than to have our children sing it!

Click here

Enjoy!

No comments: