Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful #24 Autumn time




I'm thankful for the four seasons that we get to enjoy here in California. We've been experiencing some wind and rain as of late. It's been so nice to walk outside in the mornings, freezing cold might I add and catch in a breath of FRESH air.Yesterday coming out of school as I was walking to my truck I looked around me as the wind was blowing my hair into my face, the sun was just peeking through the little clouds that were left in the sky and I just felt like I was the luckiest gal on the earth. What a blessing it is to be able to come and go as I please. I love all of the beautiful colors on the trees, and all of the greenery coming back. I love River City. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful earth to live on and enjoy!

It's also a fabulous day. I get a 4 day weekend! Score me! I'm really looking forward to a nice Thanksgiving day with some family. Life is good! Hope it's a great day for each of you.

No comments: