Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful #26 I can walk



This may sound silly. I'm thankful for the ability to walk. I have two legs that function the way they're supposed to. Since going to school I've gain a greater appreciation for my body. It's incredible the things that our bodies do. It's the times that our bodies ache or don't work quite like they should that we take for granted. These last couple of days have been a delight. We (the whole family) took a WALK up to the school and let our little ones play until their hearts content. I was so grateful that I was able to walk, talk, and breathe the fresh air. I'm grateful for the wonderful body that was created for me. I'm grateful that I too was able to help create our childrens wonderful bodies.
Take a look at this video, it may give you a greater appreciation for what it is that you were blessed with.

Hope it's a great day...off to decorate our beautiful home with all of the GEOOORGEOUS decorations.

No comments: