To my adorable, darling, vivacious, super dee duper, way cool, fun and exciting lovable baby girl! Happy Birthday to you! I wish for you to continue to grow, grow, grow, and grow some more! I wish for you to make GOOD choices! Choices that will make you the happiest person alive! I wish for you to marry in the Temple and find your one true love who will love you for you, and worship all that you do! I wish for you to continue to learn and progress in school and in your life! I wish for you to be mindful of others and serve them with all your heart! I wish for you to continue to light up my life forever and ever! I love you Seeley and am the luckiest most blessed MOM in all of the Universe! Happy Birthday my love!
--Love you forever---
MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment