I passed my test in lecture this Monday with a whopping 97%! Hip Hip Hooray! Yes, it's okay for all of you to dance a little dance, get down tonight! I've succeeded my first week of Med. school and I think this is going to be okay.
It's a bummer though that I'm giving up my karate training. It's just too much to come home for 25 min. off to karate for 3 hours, come home and want to collapse, make dinner (eat), help the kiddos with homework, baths/showers, and then my turn for 2-3 hrs. worth of homework every night! I truly admire those of you single moms with a million children. It's not the funnest thing in the world....but worth it! I especially appreciate it when night time comes and they're all tucked into their beds so sweet and precious while they sleep! Of course I appreciate them all of the time too! CRAZY!
Life is good and may I suggest an idea? It's amazing that when you study for a test you ACTUALLY pass the test! What a concept, I know! What was wrong with me in High School when schooling was really just playtime? My eyes have been opened to A LOT more! I was telling my mom tonight about the funny terms I'm going to come home with. It's crazy the things that are talked about in med school versusmy world. Well, I'm off to continue my dreadful homework....it's all worth it though when I see another A on my exam!
Hooray for me!!!!:)
2 comments:
HUGE hoorays for you! You rock the world!
HUGE hooray for you! Woot, woot!
Post a Comment