Monday, September 13, 2010

Backpacks in tow...and off we go!


Well here we are! First day of new beginnings...aka SCHOOL. Today was the first time Sui has ever gone to childcare (we call it his school) and the first time for me to go to school since graduating over a decade ago. What an exciting day we had! Lecture was good, homework already, had to buy more school supplies (will this ever end?), assignments given for our first test on Monday, autobiography due on Wednesday (check- already done and emailed over), flashcards to be made (check), and lots of studying! It's going to be fun, and invigorating all at the same time.
Sui did great today. He did have a good cry and he told me when I picked him up that he was sad, but thank you for picking up Sui. He is such a little love. Now my mom on the other hand...she let her kindergartener go off to school...aka (Me). She was a bit concerned how Sui and I would do. Thankfully we survived and are ready for a new day. Well it is growing ever so late, I must be off.

No comments: