Tonight at dinner Beatty asked me what a girdle was. I preceded to explain what it was and the uncomfortable situation that it might put a woman in. He looked confused and then said "Well, mom I know how to jump a girdle, we do it in P.E.!" "Oh oops" I said that's a hurdle! He replied with "Well there's a G on it!" (the brand name of the hurdle must have started with a G) Oh my I was laughing! What a boy he is!
By the way, anyone have a nearly 9 year old that throws a tantrum like a 2 year old? Just wondering......
How about a cute 5 year old who asks you everyday "Mom, do you still have a crush on me?"
Finally how about the cutest, most loving, head strong, funny, and absolutely the most kissable 2 year old?
Boy I am the LUCKIEST mom in the world....
Did I mention I'm going to COLLEGE? Well, I am. I'm going for my goal of being a sonographer...aka Ultrasound tech! I'll be going to Medical Assistanting first to allow me 60 units in 8 1/2 months...than on to Sonography! Hip Hip Hooray!
By the way have I told you how blessed I am? I'm so grateful for a wonderful life that allows me trials and errors, but still continues to move on and I continue to ride the wind sails and see where I'll end up next!
Until than off I go to put out some fires.....:) You're jealous!
2 comments:
This is really exciting!
GOOD FOR YOU!!!
The hurdle story was hysterical!!!
Post a Comment