




This is my Nio growing up! What is happening? Nio just started kindergarten last week. He brought home his first homework assignment. Nio is a bright, happy, and very enjoyable child. He is the one who always has something cute to say. Nio and his mom are the best of friends. Oh my little NIO you're such a delight to have(even with those darling tantrums that you like to throw)I'm so blessed to be your mom! You always know how to lighten the mood! You're fun, handsome, kind, you're such a wonderful brother, very loyal, and just a marvelous boy! I love you so much and am thankful for your little spirit that radiates. YOU smile, and everyone follows. You're personality and smile is so contagious. I have people tell me ALL of the time what a handsome, and delightful boy you are. THEY are right! 


The worlds cutest NINI! Love you buddy! I'll be your mom forever!
A funny thing right now that you're doing is telling me that you have a crush on me. You asked me if I'd marry you when you're older. I hope one day that you'll find a wonderful wife who will love, honor and respect you just as I do! I love you my son! What a joy it is to have you apart of our family. Those MANY days and hours to get you to the world was one of the joyous days of my life! I'd do it 10 fold over and over to get a steal of a kid like you!
1 comment:
What a sweet, handsome, good boy! I love you, Nio!
Post a Comment