Oh wait, they did...I just didn't believe it!

Nio standing in line on his FIRST day of Kindergarten! Hooray! It was so fun! He had a great day of singing, coloring, and learning!

This is just as were getting ready to head off to school! Waking up at 5:30am was not my favorite part! When the kiddos got out of school they were all excited to tell me about their day, but were exhausted too! What a blessing it is to have the oppurtunity to go to school as a FREEDOM in our country. I'm sure this is going to be a great year!
Lastly, this is the first time EVER that I've only had 1 child at home with me! Oh my gosh, pinch me! I can't believe it! Sui and I are having so much fun! Shopping, playing, resting(normal routine naps!)and lots of LOVING! I'm so thrilled for my kiddos that they're so excited about going to school! That'll last until next week, then it will be like pulling tooth and nail to get them out of bed and ready for the day! Until then, I'll enjoy the time that they're young...I'm going to blink and I'm going to have 4 teenagers, than young adults, than young marrieds, then grandbabies...okay I'll stop right now...I think I'm going to hyper ventilate!
Peace out!
1 comment:
Holy teenagers batman - good luck when that rolls around :) They are cuties!!
Post a Comment