I just wanted to note some of the cute things that our kiddos are saying right now..
Nio "Oh me gosh!"
If I am talking to someone on the phone or in person and I'm describing something and I happen to say "That stupid thing." or something like "Shut up you're killing me" (casually)
Nio will say"OOOOOOO mom you just said a bad work!
Suni is always saying "Hi!" to everyone, then as we are leaving somewhere he starts to yell "Bye" and waves to anyone who will look his way.
Beatty " who? what? when? where? why? how?" to everything. He wants to know why the sky is blue? Why do crocodiles have so many teeth? How many hours does it take until.....? When do crocodiles sleep? Can you see a trend here? He's our little one that questions everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!
Lastly, today we had a guy in our home making repairs and Beatty and Nio were asking him MANY questions. The number one question of the day. Why do you only have two teeth? What happened to them? (they're asking this fellow these questions, he really does have 2 or 3 teeth) His response was "yes, all of my teeth have fallen out. I never took care of my teeth, I didn't brush my teeth like I was supposed to." Beatty's next response was "why?"
A few minutes past and he says "Mom, I'm going to go brush my teeth."
So there you have it folks. What a boy!
Kiddos do say the darndest things....indeed!
2 comments:
I guess now I know what I need to do when they forget to brush their teeth or refuse! Gotta love what the kids say!
OK...HILLARIOUS!!! Kids do say the darndest things! Your children are ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment