This is a Christian song that we really enjoy listening to in our home! It's always playing while I'm cooking, cleaning or just for fun. This song talks of the Saviors hands. So read the first lyrics below and then read the second set. The first lyrics are the correct lyrics and the second set are what our 7 year old daughter thought they were.
One pair of hands formed the mountains,
one pair of hands formed the sea
And one pair of hands made the sun and the moon,
every bird, every flower, every tree
One pair of hands formed the valleys, the ocean, the rivers and the sand
Those hands are so strong, so when life goes wrong
Put your faith in the one pair of hands
One pair of hands, healed the sic,
One pair of hands raised the dead
One pair of hands calmed the ragging storm
and thousands of people would have Failed
One pair of hands said I love you and those hands were nailed to a tree
Those hands are so strong, so when life goes wrong
Put your faith into one pair of hands
Those hands are so strong, so when life goes wrong
Put your faith into one pair of hands
Put your faith into one pair of hands
****************************************
One pair of pants formed the mountains,
one pair of pants formed the sea
And one pair of pants made the sun and the moon,
every bird, every flower, every tree
One pair of pants formed the valleys, the ocean, the rivers and the sand
Those pants are so strong, so when life goes wrong
Put your faith in the one pair of pants
One pair of pants, healed the sic, One pair of pants raised the dead
One pair of pants calmed the ragging storm and thousands of people would have Failed
One pair of pants said I love you and those pants were nailed to a tree
Those pants are so strong, so when life goes wrong
Put your faith into one pair of pants
Those pants are so strong, so when life goes wrong
Put your faith into one pair of pants
Put your faith into one pair of pants.
So after the song was finished "Seeley turned to me and said what do pants have to do with this song?" It struck me sooooo funny! I was dying laughing. As I was trying to tell Maki what she'd said I couldn't tell him because I was laughing so hard. Seeley said "What? Mom you don't laugh at my jokes, you just say ha ha!" It was funny! Please believe me on this one.
The sweetness and innocence of these darling little ones overpowers me with gratitude and love. How I feel so much gratitude to those ONE PAIR of HANDS! For I know that he loves me!
Just look around each day and recognize all that he has created and blessed us with! We are truly blessed to have those One Pair of Hands.
2 comments:
That's cute Tiff. Just goes to show that we all hear things differently. I love it!
oh my goodness tiff! I am so glad you lfet a comment! super cute fam!
Post a Comment