Because I have been
given much I too must give
Because of thy great
bounty Lord each day I live
I shall divide my gifts from thee
with every brother that I see
that he to may be comforted.
******************************************************
When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed
When you are discouraged thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings name them one by one.
And it will suprise you what the Lord hast done.
**********************************************************
Today Maki came home for lunch, went back to work and called me about 20 minutes later stating that he was on his way home he'd been layed off.
He has been with this same company for the last 6 years. It's been a great job!
Very flexible and satisfactory pay. It's paid our bills. So you say "What are we going to do?"
In the words of my AWESOME husband. "Don't stress out babe, we're going to pray alittle harder, and I know that the Lord will bless us!" What faith he has in our loving Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus.
I don't feel like this is a test of our faith, this is one of those trials that we must endure, and continue to do our part and he will take care of the rest. He's taken care of us for many years now, we're not about to give up now! So I wanted to list some of our blessings that we've experienced together in the last years together...
-Temple covenants made to one another
-Our darling kiddos
-Laughter
- True loves first kiss-this was me!
-The gospel of Jesus Christ
-Good health
-Strong bodies and spirits
-Not so good health
-Labor and delivery
-Losing our house
-Culture shock-this has taught us both a lot!
-Faith tested
-Our indifferences
-Good employment
-Death of a loved one
-MANY prayers answered
and many, many more.
So we'll keep you posted on what our future might bring.
Hope it's a great weekend for you all!
May God continue to bless us all!
Let us not forget that we know too much to turn the other cheek!
No comments:
Post a Comment