Holy cow. This has been an eventful week for our family. Last week I woke up not feeling to well, I took the kiddos to their Dr. appt. and while I was there I was freezing and feeling very weak, and light headed. I got home just as Maki was coming home for lunch and that's when it hit. I started to shake with the chills. But this was not just your normal chills, this was chills so bad that I felt like they were convulsions. Maki quickly called 911 and they were here shortly thereafter. (By this time I felt like I couldn't breathe, my back was KILLING me with pain) So they whisked me away to the ER and there I stayed into the early evening. Come to find out I have an infection in my back. This was on Tues. or Wed.
Yesterday we went to church and had a good day at it. Came home and had a snack before it was time to head over to Dad and Mom's for FHE with all of the Family. Just before we were to leave I sat down here on my chair to check email quickly and I hear a Gurgling sound coming from the floor about 5 ft. from me. And it was Sunia on the floor Seizing! I scooped him up, and screamed for Maki who was in the back of the house. He came quickly running, there I called 911 and was given instructions of what to do. While on the phone Suni's face went completely PURPLE! I about Freaked out at that site and then he went limp. (If you've ever been through this, it is a very scary thing!) Poor Maki, was yelling "Come on 911, when are they coming?" It is amazing to me what our minds can think in just a matter of seconds! And how we react to those things that we're dealt with. Poor Seeley was screaming and crying. She was hysterical! It was a very scary window in my life. I never want to experience that again. The paramedics came, fire dept., and 3 CH police cars a total of 5 police. Why you ask? 911 had been called twice to the same address in the last 3 days. And this time it was a child! I'm so GRATEFUL for those that go through all of the training to be qualified for these jobs. EMT's, Firefighter, 911 operators(she was AWESOME!), and the local police officials who want us to be safe. We are so blessed to live here in the United States. (This is not a post of poor me, this is my journal and I want to remember this.) How blessed we are to be healthy and strong.
Suni ended up having a fever of 104 degrees and a middle ear infection. Let's just say the night was not one of rest, but it definitely was a time of love and dedication to my sweet baby boy! I'm so grateful to have him in my life, and to have been granted his life to take care. He is the sweetest little one! He is such a huge part of our family and our lives. Seeley was so heartbroken over her baby! She loved on him last night and was so sweet to him. She is such a little mother! What can I say? Aren't I the luckiest mom in all of the world?
9 comments:
Wow what a week. I'm glad you and your family are all right
You are amazing! YOu and Maki are just one big ball of strength! Thank you for sharing! Please know that you and your family are in our prayers!
Tiffany, wow! I know a lot of families get hit with some kind of bug right after the holidays...to much fun, not enough sleep, and weakened immune systems...but your experience takes the cake. I'm so glad you received such quick responses from the appropriate departments. And here's to a peaceful time ahead for your family to recover. We love you guys!
Wow how scary I am so glad that everyone is alright and that you were able to get the help you need. I hope there will be no more illness in your home.
Hi Tiffany! I blog stalked you :) It's great to see the pictures of your family. The last time I saw you, we went to lunch with Stacy @ Chevy's while I was down visiting from Alaska with Dallin. You were preggo with baby #3. Take care!!
Brandy Nelson
Wow Tiffany! I'm so sorry to hear you guys had to go through all that crazy stuff! I hope everyone is feeling better. My little Seth had a convulsion like that one day while we were at the mall...a German mall! It was the scariest experience I've ever had! Those situations really make you grateful for your family, your health, and for the watchful eye of the Lord!
Hi, Tiffany. I've had a lot of fun this morning, reading your blog and enjoying the great pictures of your cute family. I love you lots and keep you guys in my prayers!
Love, Aunt Cathi
Scary! Ok, and I totally had to call 911 when Tiare stopped breathing, so It just brought back flashbacks, but yeah, it's not one that I never want to experience again! Grateful to know baby is okay!
Oh my goodness! You have been so much. What a rough week. I didn't know that ear infections would cause seizures. I get them all the time with a high fever. Poor little guy. And you, how are you feeling now? What was the infection?
Hugs to all your cute faces!
Post a Comment