Friday, January 9, 2009

My Life in a nutshell...well a VERY BIG nutshell!


THIS IS MY FAMILY THAT I WAS BORN INTO....

MY PARENTS

MY SISTER AND HER FAMILY

MY OLDEST BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY
MY NEXT OLDEST BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY

AND THEN MY OLDER BROTHER JUST ABOVE ME AND HIS FAMILY.
I've been thinking a lot about all of the many blessings that I've been provided with from my Father in Heaven. He has blessed me over the years of my life more then anything I could have ever imagine. As a child I thought my life was so great! I always had brothers there to tease me, love me, play with me, talk to me, tickle me, shmoe me a quarter of an inch, hold me, support me, and love me some more. I was so blessed to have a sister who would let me stuff toilet paper into the toes of her high heels and with 2 layers of socks I'd wear her shoes around the house and outside in the backyard where there were stairs I'd go down those stairs acting like a beautiful bride. She'd do my hair, get me dressed, talk to me, love me, read me stories. When I was 8 or 9 years old she got married and then it was having slumber parties at their apartment, swimming in the pool, fun times. Soon there after she had their oldest daughter just 3 days before my 11th birthday. Oh what a gift. Something I will always treasure. I will never forget that day when Briana was born! As I would go through my teenage years I'd call and talk about all of my drama(which she cared nothing about)and she'd listen.
Before long it was my turn to get married and ALL of my FAMILY was there with Maki and I inside the Temple when we made our Sacred Covenants to
our Father in Heaven and to eachother.
That was a day that shall never be forgotten!
Throughout all of my many health issues, pregnancies, deliveries, illnesses, children with issues, Maki's illnesses and anything that has come up our FAMILY has been the ones that have fully supported us!
Not only the family that I was born into but I too was so blessed with each one of my sisters-in-law, and my brother-in-law. It feels like they have always been apart of our family. Each one of them has taught us things individually. And have made a huge difference in my siblings lives. You've helped bring all of the millions of nieces and nephews we have.
I'm so grateful that we have them apart of our family.
I want to thank each one of my family members for all that they've done for us throughout my life. If I died today it would be fine because
I've already got the greatest thing in all of the world....My FAMILY!
Daddy: YOU'VE been an inspiration to me of what a TRUE Man stands for. You're so gentle, kind, and loving. You've always taught me love and to have compassion for the underdog. You've taught me to love and to try to be tolerant of others and to not take life so serious. You're the greatest DADDY and let's not forget the Greatest Kuh-kuh in all of the world!
I admire you so much!
Mom: You're the greatest example of one who is non-judgemental. You've taught me to see the best in ALL things. You've taught me to cook, clean, work, love, and laugh at myself. You've taught me to have Faith in those things that I can't see. You've taught me to be understanding of others. You've taught me those things that make me want to be better each day. You've taught me to be Honest. You've taught me to be a good mom by your example of being a SUPERB MOM yourself. You've taught me that if I do what is right, then all will be well.
You've taught me to be TRUE to myself.
And most of All you BOTH have been TRUE to your covenants and brought me here to the Earth the way it's supposed to be. I look forward to the day that we all join again in Heaven and talk of the old days on Earth. What a time it'll be. I sure love each and everyone of you, and feel proud to call you my friends, my sisters, my brothers, my nieces, my nephews, my Daddy, and my Mama! You all mean the WORLD TO ME!





No comments: