Wednesday, August 27, 2008
HE'S CRAWLING! YOU WANNA SEE? YOU KNOW YOU DO!
HOORAY! Suni just started crawling a little bit ago, I was talking on the phone with my mom and low and behold he went crawling across the room to get to Nio's scooter! I'm so excited! This has been so fun to watch him a week or so ago try to move. Watch out for the Destroyer! (Luckily, we're baby proofed in our home) well except the pennies that may have fallen on the floor that I didn't know about and he swallowed. We went today for the second x-ray and the penny is still inside his tummy. We thought it'd be out by now, but still 4 days later it's still inside. I'm anxiously awaiting a call from his Dr. to find out what he wants us to do now. Anyway, enough said See and Beatty are calling me on the walkie talkie just about home so I need to run! Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tiffany! You have a blog!!! Yay! I was so excited to find you! It's been way too long. And, my goodness you have 4 kiddos! They are all so beautiful! Looks like you are doing fantastic! Keep in touch!
~Sara Haycock
Okay, seriously cute! I am enjoying the newborn stage. Question since I'm new to this blog thing. How do I find people on blogspot? - Amber
Post a Comment