
This video was taken a few minutes ago. Each time we cheer for Suni he puts his hands up and claps. I believe too that you'll get the great joy of seeing a small glimpse of what a HANDFUL our Nio can be. He can be the sweetest boy most of the time, but let me tell you when he doesn't get what he wants then he can be a big terd. And those are the joys of having a 3 year old. My girlfriend called me the other day saying that her 2 year old(the oldest) woke up a totally different child and he is so defiant. I started to laugh and said "Welcome to the wonderful world of 2 yr olds." She said he's always listened and been a good boy until he woke up this morning. What am I going to do Tiff? she asked. It was quite comical, because I've been there done that almost 3 times. Nio hopefully will change a bit in the next year, then it'll be Suni's turn. But hey guess what folks. That'll be it of that, because we're done having our babies. That is so dang exciting! Can't you see me jumping up and down dancing like on the movie "Mama Mia" I am the dancing queen, young and sweet.....Ha Ha! Gotta love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment