Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All in a weeks time....

Beatty is our child who needs TLC quite often. He is our child who Wants/Needs his MOM often. His class was going to the OV Firehouse for their yearly field trip. His teacher called me just as they were leaving to say that Beatty was having a tough time and she wanted to know if Maki and I would like to go on the field trip with them. Well sure we did! That's just what we did....we had a great time and was able to learn all about STOP, DROP, and ROLL. We also as you can see got to spray the firehouse. That was Beatty's favorite thing to do. Look at his face in the picture below. Isn't it cool?


Beatty also that same week lost another tooth. It was his front tooth that had been hanging on for it's dear life for almost two weeks. It was so gross. I said to Beatty one day let me take this out of our mouth. It's nasty. He didn't want me to do that. So I was able to coax him into letting me feel it. Boy I jumped on that one, gave it a twist and out it fell into my hand. He didn't even know that it was out until he lifted his tongue up toward his tooth and discovered that his tooth was gone. He was so happy to have lost it!



No comments: