To my dearest Suni boy! Oh how I love you! You've been such a joy this last 3 years that we've had you. I count my blessings everyday for you. I hope to be able to enjoy you until I'm an OLD Mama! You've brought all of us such joy! You began your life with quite a struggle, but you pulled through like a champ. I believe that Heavenly Father sent you with a strong and desirious spirit. I love you so much! Thanks for the light that you share with all of us. Everyone loves you so much! You're a joy to be around and such a happy boy! Happy Birthday to you!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
My baby is 3!
To my dearest Suni boy! Oh how I love you! You've been such a joy this last 3 years that we've had you. I count my blessings everyday for you. I hope to be able to enjoy you until I'm an OLD Mama! You've brought all of us such joy! You began your life with quite a struggle, but you pulled through like a champ. I believe that Heavenly Father sent you with a strong and desirious spirit. I love you so much! Thanks for the light that you share with all of us. Everyone loves you so much! You're a joy to be around and such a happy boy! Happy Birthday to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment