I believe in God Like I believe in the sun...
not because I can see it, but because of it all things are seen.
~C.S. Lewis
I'm thankful for trials. Today I rec'vd a new trial. One that is going to take some endurance, one that is going to stress the heck out of me, one that is going to confuse me and probably tick me off, and one that will effect those that I love the very most but I have to say that without trials my life wouldn't be of any value. My Heavenly Father sent me here to the earth to gain a body, and to experience "Life/Trials". I'm grateful for these little/big undulations in the road for they make me a stronger person. I will look up and move forward through this trial, for my faith will make me a stronger person.
*Please keep my family in your prayers. I'd appreciate it!*
When life gets to be more than you can stand...KNEEL!
1 comment:
Hope all is well. I am thinking of you. Let me know if you need anything, we are close! Hugs and Love!
Post a Comment