Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful #16 My dear sweet Mother


I'm so INCREDIBLY blessed to have the Mother that I have. If any of you know my mom you know that she is fun, funny, kind, generous, loving, firm, patient, Christ like, almost perfect, happy, and is just a wonderful person. She's the BEST study buddy too. She's a great date to take to BIG Spoon. I'm thankful for a mom who raises me up! She is honest with me, and I'm thankful to have such a wonderful relationship with her. I count it a RICH blessing to have her as my mom. Many nights her and I will stay up and talk about all of life's treasures, what a lucky girl I am.
I love you Mom and I am so grateful for you! I'm grateful for the things that you've taught me over the years. You've been my saving grace many times. I'm grateful that my children have you as a GRANDMA/Kuhkuh. We all think that you're the cream of the crop! I love you lots and lots!

No comments: