
I'm Thankful for Jesus!
In our sacrament meeting today the Primary children presented the yearly primary program. This meeting is my most favorite meeting of the year. All of our children talk of the Savior and bear testimony of his love and the Atonement. They do this through word and song. What a delight it is to hear these sweet children singing praises!
Each one of the kiddos was asked the question
"How do you know that Jesus loves you?"
Here's the reply from my children.....
I know Jesus loves me because He guides me. -Seeley (9)
I know Jesus loves me because I feel the love in my family. -Beatty (7)
I know Jesus loves me because I help my mom. -Nio (5)
I'm also going to post my nieces and nephews responses for journal purposes.
I know Jesus loves me because He died for me. -Gracie (10)
I know Jesus love me because He helps us. -Jackson (8)
I know Jesus love me because I read my Book of Mormon reader and in it,
it says he does. -Josephine (6)
What a blessing it is to have these children in
my midst to remind me of the simple
things in life and the simplicity of
the love that Jesus has for ALL of us.
One of my favorite songs is "Jesus loves me."
The chorus which is my favorite goes like this....
Jesus loves me this I know,
for the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to him belong,
they are weak, but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me,
Yes Jesus loves me,
Yes, Jesus loves me,
the Bible tells me so.
I know that Jesus loves me because I've felt His spirit. I know that he KNOWS me better than anyone in this whole world. I know that he loves me so much that he was willing to sacrifice himself so that I could come to the earth to gain a body, live a wonderful life, and be tested all at the same time. I know that Jesus loves me because he was obedient to His Father. I know that Jesus loves me because He has blessed me with miracles everyday of my life.
I'm a blessed person ALL because of the simplicity of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment