Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mr. Dean....I heard you call my name!


Well Ladies and Gentlemen.....
I did it! I got my test scores back from my final today and I got a 96%! Woot! Woot!
Also, today I rec'vd my grade for last course(my first course). I got an A in Lab and an A in Theology/Lecture. Go me! I worked my tail off the last 6 weeks....I wasn't going to short change myself! I'm a smarty pants! Who would've ever thought that?
So here's to this new course....stressful, overwhelming, difficult, fun, invigorating, empowering and just plain cool! Dean's List here I come again!


Today we practiced the EKG machine on eachother. Have you ever been in a lab full of 58 students and been asked to get undressed(behind a curtain of course) and put on a drape that doesn't really drape around you nor does it fit? Well I have....but fortunately the drape did fit me....for some others they weren't so fortunate. Can we say AWKWARD! The worst thing is the showing of the tummy! Now that's where it was unfortunate....for others of course. Their poor eyes and minds were sorry when they were privileged with visually observing my stretched out 4 times plus some additional stretching from weight gain, stretch marks that are hideous looking, and the jiggles that come with it all TUMMY. (Those situps just don't seem to be helping) I know TMI! I just had to share this experience, because I was the calmest person in the whole classroom. You would've thought I was a stripper with how comfortable I was.
Actually the whole secret to my success during that whole ordeal was just appreciating that I wasn't having a papsmear done! Wow! Now that would've been AWKWARD!

What do you think Mr. Dean would say?
Until then, I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

wjmom said...

Fantastic! I'm proud of you!

You shoulda seen me when I was the "helper" in the massage therapy class! :)