
I'm now officially apart of the 100% CLUB! Hooray! This test that we took had two parts. The first was the spelling of our terminology words and then the meaning of the terminology. Now I understand that for some of YOU this may have been a simple task. For myself, it is not one of my greatest talents or strengths. I'm a great speller but memorization of terminology that I've never used nor ever been exposed to is not an easy task for me! Well I accomplished my goal while attending Medical School! Only two more weeks until my first course is over! Deans List here I come!:)
I couldn't be more thrilled! I think I may be getting smarter! Thanks Mom and Dad for ALL of your help! I believe that my Mom could pass my test, after all she is the COOLEST study buddy! Thanks again for all of the encouragement and support.
Now I'm off to study for my next exam...wish me luck....please?
No comments:
Post a Comment