Thursday, September 9, 2010

I don't believe it......


As I was driving down the freeway today, a man in front of me had this sticker on his truck. My heart instantly sunk! How sad I am for him. God is so GREAT, he continues to bless us ALL! WE are all his children. He SHOWERS his blessings upon us everyday! Even through all of the thick and thin of the daily trials he continues to help us through the tough times.
Stop for just a moment to look around you. Smell the flowers, look at the beautiful sky all around you, how about the sunsets, mountains, valleys, hills, and everyday life. Take a look at yourself in the mirror or your children! How about when your children were babies, do you really think that they just EVOLVED? YOU'RE just like God. Aren't we so blessed? I DARE you to try to tell me that God is Pretend! I won't believe it! I have a loving Heavenly Father who is my Daddy. He KNOWS me and LOVES me. He leads and guides me each and everyday. Did you know HE LOVES YOU Too?

1 comment:

wjmom said...

We always look at the sky and say, "Go ahead and try," or "Just try." It means "I dare you to look at that beautiful sky and THEN tell me there is no God."

The answer each time is, "I can't do it."