






This is my Beatty boy. Did you know that Beatty is named after my Daddy? His name has been picked for him since I was about 7 or 8 years old. When I was a young child, I always named my baby dolls that were boys Beatty, and always said that when I had my first son his name would be Beatty. My little Beatty is such a sensitive, pure, and enjoyable kid. He's funny, a lot of fun to be with. He's my deep thinker, he has a question for just about anything. What a joy he has been in our lives. Beatty I'm proud of who you are and count my blessings everyday for the boy that you're becoming. I've always had a fear that he'd be the one that I'd lose first, because he is so sweet and pure. He's just a great kid. I love you my Bah-tay-tay! I'm honored to be your mom and priviledged to have you as my son.
1 comment:
Hey girl! was thinking of you today and hoping you were doing great. I got onto your blog and... you look HOT! Love the new haircut and your kids are getting so big. It was fun to see Seely last week at church. She is really growing up to be a little lady. Missing you TONS and sending lots of love your way.
Lindi
Post a Comment