Sunday, September 12, 2010

From SUPERMOM to DR. MOM! For real......

I've enrolled in college and tomorrow is the big day that I begin my education in medical school! I've got all of my books, roll away backpack to save my back, my several pairs of scrubs and shoes. So watch out world I'm on my way to a new start! Hello to blood, guts, needles, urine, diseases, ailments, blood pressure, crabby doctors, homework, BUSY schedule etc. Goodbye to my almost daily nap and stay at home mom status! I'm totally stoked to be doing this but also very nervous! This is going to be so good for me and my confidence! Who knows I might be the one who will save your life, or poke you with a needle. Which ever you prefer!:)

5 comments:

Nelson Family said...

That's so awesome.. very proud of you!! Good luck! We still need to get together soon! :)

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!! You will do great!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!! You will do GREAT!!!

Stacy said...

Awesome!! Good luck! I know you will be great!

Doug & April said...

How exciting! Good for you!!!

Too bad college doesn't have nap time; I sure wish I had nap time at work too :)

What an amazing journey you've started! I'm so happy for you! I'll let you poke me with a needle....someday :)