
Yesterday my 5 yr. old came home from school so excited about a surprise that he had for me. He said "Mom, I got you something while I was at school! Do you want to see?"
As he was reaching into his pocket he pulled out 6 dead dandelion flowers. The look on his face of disappointment that they had died in his pocket was a sad one. So here is what he pulled out of his pocket! I squealed with delight of how nice a boy he was and asked if he'd been thinking of me while he was at school. He said "he had and when he saw those flowers he just had to pick some for me!" So here are my once beautiful flowers....what a little doll boy he is. He totally made my day! I'll take dead flowers anytime of the day, because after all they're from my baby boy! Thanks Nini for thinking of me! I love you my little Stinky FACE!:)
1 comment:
HOW CUTE!! What a sweetie! PS, I love the new photo on your blog header too!
Post a Comment