Friday, July 23, 2010

When A Child Is Born So Is a Kuh kuh and Grandma!

















Dear Mama and Daddy-

Oh how I love and adore each of you! I thank my Father in Heaven EVERYDAY for you both. I'm grateful to you for all that you do for me and my little family. Words can't explain my gratitude and love I have for you! Who could've asked for nicer parents than I have? Duh, you're both the BOMB! Thank you for all that you do! I love you! You're not only the worlds greatest Mom and Daddy, but you're the Worlds Awesomest(is that even a word?) Kuh kuh and Grandma! What a blessing you are to all of us! This entry is dedicated to you! Look at all of these pictures of you and my darling babies! I can't believe how little they all are! What happened? I love you both and hope I can be the "best mom" like you've been to me!(You too Daddy, you know when us kids say "Mom" you're included) :)

Love-
Tiff

These are some of my Favor things that my kiddos have said about you two......

As I sat with the three older ones Beatty leaned back on my chest and said, “Grandpa, I love you.”

“I love you, too, Beatty Boy,” I replied.

“When I get big, Grandpa, I want to be just like you,” he continued.

I'm my Grandpas favorite grandchild! I like when Grandma sews things for me! -Seeley

Grama(Grandpa/Grandma)read please? Thank you! -Suni

I like it when Grandpa takes us somewhere.
I like it when he meets Grandma at her office to take her out.-Nio

We LOVE our Grandpa and Grandma!

Love-

Leysee, Beatty Boy, Bootsy, and Boulder Boy

No comments: