Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun Summertime!











Fun at the Folsom water flume park...Livermore Park. The kiddos love it there.
Gracie and Seeley getting ready to see the play Les Miserable at the Woodland Opera house. We did have a great time there.

I took the three older kiddos to the Fountains in Roseville one evening. They sure did enjoy the water and it's spraying into the warm summer night. I was pretty impressed that my cellphone took such a nice picture at 10pm at night.

Did you know that Big O Tires has cute tires? I didn't until I went one day to have my tires changed!


I Must say that our kiddos are the CUTEST kiddos in all of the world! I'm so grateful to be there mom! What a joy they are to me! I thank God everyday for my sweet babies....even though they're not babies anymore, they'll always be my babies! What a blessing they are to me!

No comments: