Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Family pictures


It's been about a month since I updated. So here is our update for a little while. We went up to Temple Hill and had some pics. taken of us. We've not had a family pic. since Nio was a baby. Sui our youngest is a year and a half. I think it was about due for one. I'm real happy with these.

We've really enjoyed the summer so far, we've bought us a big pool and have been having lots of fun. We've been to the Drive-ins a few times too, it's been a busy summer so far. The kiddos and I are getting ready to head out to Utah. By the time we get back it'll be time to get ready for the new school year.

Maki has remained busy with his concrete. That's been a blessing! We continue to be blessed each and everyday for which we are grateful for.

Daddy is home from the hospital and is on the mend.

Life continues to be good!













3 comments:

wjmom said...

You got some ADORABLE pictures!

We just can't wait to see you all!

OLIVIA said...

Beautiful photos! What a lovely family!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

hey girl,
how are you doing? I've been wanting to call you but can't find your phone number anywhere. I thought I put it in my phone, but no such luck. I'm glad you like the photos it was alot of fun. I would love to try again. I found a great park that would be perfect. Call me
Lindi