
The kiddos and I are currently in Utah visiting family. We headed up to my maternal grandparents home to visit and go to lunch. We sure had a great visit, and it was a delight to have been with my grandpa and grandma. These are the grandparents that I've had around me my entire life. They've been such a joy! So anyway the pic. above is of my grandpa Wally and our youngest Sui. Sui is named after my grandpa Wally. In order to take the pic. we gave Sui two cheetos puffs so he'd stay on Grandpa's lap.
Maki stayed behind in Sac. to take care of some things along with going to work. Today this is what he sent me via text. LOOK at our BEAUTIFUL living room! I'm so excited to get home to see with my own EYES! What a love! Thanks babe for doing that! This was not an easy task, it involved moving the piano out to the trailer and off to some friends house to deliver and into their home, along with moving a HUGE couch with hide a bed, and loveseat! Thanks babe for your work! You ROCK, and you're a BABE!
Well that's about all to deliver today. We're enjoying our stay and look forward to spending the sabbath with one of my older brothers and sister and their fam. What a blessed life it is to be able to drive and do whatever I'd like to do.
1 comment:
I am glad you are having a great time. Your living room looks awesome. I really love your family picture at the at the top of your blog. You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment