"Mom do you want to hear my dream?" asked Beatty
"Sure!" I said
He continues to say "Okay, Once upon a time there lived a MEAN mom, and her name is Tiffany."
"She never lets me do anysing(anything). She spanks me everytime I get out of bed."
The End
Our 2 older kiddos have this thing right now in their minds that I spank them all of the time! Seriously, I can't remember the last time they got spanked, it's been that long. Spanking doesn't work for them, it's the taking their things away and putting them on timeout. Maybe a spanking would be better I guess. :)
Now I must say that yes I am a mean mom! I learned from the best "Yours truly...my mom!
When you become a mom you automatically become mean. He wanted to sit and waste his whole morning on the computer playing games and I told him "NO"
Go do something else. So where did he go you ask? He's playing the kiddos VTECH! What's the difference?
The difference is while he's on the VTECH I'm here on the computer doing things that are much more productive such as my email, facebook, and my blog! :)
But really I do need to get going on the things that are caving in on me such as the laundry, bathrooms, breakfast, storytime with Nio, and you know all of the other "woman's work" and definitely snuggle time with my two younger boys. My all-time favorite!
Hope it's a great day!
3 comments:
Maybe you should shake some sense into him. j/k
I don't know if there's a mom out there who hasn't been told at least once by their child that their "mean"! One day they'll be in our shoes and finally understand!
This post totally relates! Sometimes, I give up and then they get confused because I am siding with them that I am mean! I always hated when my mom use to say "Wait until you get older" And so yeah, now I am saying it to my kids!
Post a Comment