Today was a VERY special day for our little girl.
She had called her Kuh-kuh and
Grandma last night to see if they could have a sleepover,
and if they'd like to come and watch her at her gymnastics class.
They agreed on the Gymnastics...
but thought that having them sleep
over at our house wouldn't be the best idea.
(You want to sleep in your own bed, and not on the floor?)
Go figure.
What's the deal with that? Such party poopers!
There they go dashing away a little girls hopes and dreams. :)
Anyway, here are some photos of Gymnastics.
into a dive roll, right after doing a double front flip.
Her is our "Miracle baby"
And lastly, this is Kuh-kuh's life. What else is there?
Her is our "Miracle baby"
And lastly, this is Kuh-kuh's life. What else is there? Nothing but Kuh-kuh for this little girl of ours.
She has been this way with my daddy since she was 1 hr. old. My daddy could console her anytime of night or day. They sure do have a very sweet and special bond.
He will say to her "Why is it that I love you so much?" And with that her response is "Because I'm beautiful, it's because I'm smart, and It's because I'm Leysee your love!"
"That's right!" he says, as they hug and kiss eachother. It is the sweetest thing to watch. She just lights up! What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful daddy. For me to watch our children love my daddy as much as I do really lights my life.
Like it is said "Life just doesn't get any better than that!"

2 comments:
That is so very sweet, indeed.
I love that she is so close with grandpa and you live close enough to them to see them often and keep up such a close relationship. Very sweet.
Post a Comment