Friday, October 31, 2008

Heavenly Father, Are you really there?

Do you hear and answer every Child's prayer?
Some say that Heaven is far away,
but I feel it close around me as I pray,
Heavenly Father I remember now,
something that Jesus told disciples long ago,
Suffer the children to come to me,
Father in prayer I'm coming now to thee!

Today is a good day, not only is it Halloween but it is a day of gratitude! Heaven continues to smile down upon us. As most of you know, our little Suni boy was diagnosed with Selective IGA deficiency a few months back. It has been a rough go for this little one, from the time he was inside utero, to his birth and up until he reached 9 months he'd been hospitalized 8 times. That was practically once to twice a month. Well this morning he woke up sounding really junky and raspy, my first thought was "oh no, not again!" So I dropped the kids off at school and headed downtown to meet up with his pulminologist. We arrived there, talked with the Dr., I continued to ask him if he'd gotten his labs back from a couple of days ago. (Let me back up On Monday we went and had his blood taken. On this day the tech got his blood on the first try, it was a very easy poke and got plenty of blood. Like all of the other bazillion times that they'd try to do labs in the Hospital they'd poke and prod him 6-8 times and still not get anything. ) So anyway the Dr. walked out and said I'll be back in just a minute or so. A few minutes later he came into the room with a big smile on his face and a paper in his hand. He said "Would you like to hear the good news, or better news first?" I said " Both please!" He proceeded to read off of the paper that the C Difficile bacteria that he carried was no longer there, and the BEST news ever he stated Sunia doesn't have the IGA Deficiency in his body as a matter of fact his IGA cell level is at 32. That is the normal IGA level in all of us. So you ask what does that mean? He was born with the Chronic illness IGA deficiency, that can not be cured or made by science. It is something that we all get when conceived as a fetus in utero. And he no longer has this illness. His body immunity is just as you or I. Our baby was mad whole! That is the best way I can describe it! How thankful and appreciative we are for the prayers, fasts, blessings and FAITH made in behalf of our little one. I can't tell you how many nights I prayed for guidance with this illness. My heart feels like it's going to burst! I feel so much love from my Father in Heaven and his Son Jesus Christ. I believe and know with ever fiber of my being that this is a miracle! I experienced and witnessed a miracle! How blessed I feel! Thank you for all who helped with this miraculous event!

We love you all our family and friends! Hope it's a great day for each of you. Let's remember there are little miracles happening everyday! It just happened to be our day! What a blessed life!



Take care and Peace out!

3 comments:

Celestia said...

Oh Tiffany, I am so, so happy for your family! I am so glad your little guy is ok. I hope he continues to grow healthier and stronger.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Happy Day! I was so excited when you called to tell me the great news. Party! I am so happy to know that your little guy is doing well and a happy healthy baby.

Anonymous said...

what an exciting day for you! I hope that he continues to get better and stronger each day!