



Today is our Seeleys Birthday! She is 7!!!
For her birthday she wanted to go somewhere fun, so we said "We can do that, but if we do then you may have one friend come with you!" She was fine with that so she decided that she'd like her cousin Grace to come along. So that's what we did. We went to JOHN'S INCREDIBLE PIZZA. What a fun place, kuh-kuh and grandma met us there, we had lunch, and played for awhile. It was a lot of fun!
I think of the day when Seeley came to our family, what an adventureous night that was. When she was born all of the pain from that night went away and she was our prized possession! What a blessing she has been to us. I feel such joy when I'm around her. She is a light in the darkness, she is a happy one, and just has so much love for everyone...especially her kuh kuh! I feel so blessed to have been able spend the day with the two girls, and to be her mommy! She is a light and example to me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SISSY! I LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
Awesome! Happy Birthday, Seeley!
Post a Comment