Friday, August 29, 2008

How many EGGS do you have?

Our Nio boy, (age 3) came into the house the other day, sat on the recliner and said "Mom, see my eggs?" I turned to him and said "what?" He repeated himself and I looked over at him and there he had his hands on both sides of his ankles. You see I have one egg here, one egg here, and here, and here.

So how many eggs do you have?

When I was pregnant with See I had what my cousin liked to tease me and say "You have kankles" (knees + ankles) Well now I have 4 eggs one here, one here, and here, and here.

Maki reminds me quite often of his dads legs before he died. They were what we call here in the states "Elephantitis"

Maki's dad would have laughed if he'd heard Nio that day. Do you think they would've compared eachother?

Peace out!

No comments: