Sunday, June 8, 2008

UPDATE on the long lost Vuki family

This is Nio on his Birthday. He wanted a party just like his brother and sister. So we threw a very simple party with his little friends and just had a great time. He loves bubbles, so he got his own big jug of bubbles. He is such a dear little one. He keeps all of us laughing. Him and his siblings are all great buddies. See and Bea are really good to let him play along with them. I remember when he was born and I had 3 children all under 3 yrs. old. And I thought "oh my goodness, what have we done?" Now here we are 3 years later and I wouldn't change it for the world. It is great that they are all great buds.
Here is our Sunia boy. He and I are such great friends. I love this age for so many reasons, but really I love that he begs for me. Someone will be holding him and I walk by he starts to beg, Daddy holds him and he begins to beg until Maki says "come on babe, he's begging for you!" We've been having small issues with him and his breathing. Now he has pnemonia and we can't seem to get rid of it, he's been on multiple anitbiotics and still nothing. So since he was last admitted in the hospital they(the Dr.) have decided to refer us to a pulmonary specialist(in other words a lung doctor) That is happening this week. Hooray! He is a trooper this boy. He has had one test after another. Stuff that I would never wish for myself. He still continues to be a doll baby!


Suni had to have a acidity test done for GE Reflux. Not fun at all! He did a lot of crying, so did I inside. Being a mommy can be really trying and testing on the heartstrings. But what a blessing it is to be called a wife and mommy!


This is our POSER Seeley! My dear See she could live in her swim suit! We just purchased her a new one. This one she was wearing was no longer a modest suit. This was the last pic. of this suit. She is our little "FISH" it's amazing the stuff that she does in the water. She is out of 1st grade and is anxiously awaiting her going to 2nd grade and to a new school.



This is our Beatty boy at his Preschool graduation. He is also very excited to go to kindergarten at his new school. Can you believe we'll have two kiddos in school? Holy cow! Where did the time go? He continues to be a wonderful little boy, and is trying to be good. He'll ask me quite often if he's being a nice boy? He is a darling boy. Speaking of which (Nio is throwing a fit, and Beatty just asked me if he is being nice?) I'm the luckiest mommy's ever!



Now to the love of my life. I love this pic. These two are like two peas in a pod! They do love eachother. Maki just smiles and giggles with this boy! They've been great friends since he was born. If you know Mak he is not a huge lover of babies. He does great when they can walk and talk, but when they're babies he will hold them, change them, feed them, but then he'll hand them back to me. It's a bit different with Suni. He is a lover of this boy, and will do anything for this little one, well just about anything. Well anyway, it's been fun to see them grow together.

Now last but not least. This is our front yard that Maki has worked hard on this last week. All of this done in 1 week. Anyone that knows Maki, knows that he will get the work done whether that means he works 8 hrs. or 16 hrs. That guys loves to work! And then you see the finished work of the landscaper. He is called "the Horse" or "the bull" in our family. He is quite a guy! Well, I think that about updates you with our family. You wonder why there are no pics. of me. Well that would be because I'm behind the camera. I'm doing fine, and all is well. I'm very content with my life. I'm sure happy to be closer to home. Closer to Maki while he's working. And just all around happy with life. We love our new home, ward, and neighborhood. It's a wonderful Life to be living. Hoping it great for you too. Take care! And Peace out!




















4 comments:

Celestia said...

Beautiful family Tiffany. I love Suni's curly hair it is so cute. We miss you guys and need to have an Olivehurst Ward reunion some time soon.

Kel said...

Wow! Lots of changes for the Vuki's! You guys all look so great & happy!!! Wayne said it was fun running into you guys the other day...glad to hear all is well!!

Ruth said...

Hi Tiffany! I don't know if you remember me but we used to hang out in Citrus Heights! You me and my sister Becky!
Anyways, I found you on my cousin in laws site, Michelyn. Your family is adorable! Come by my page sometime, maybe it will help you remember who I am!? Great to see you doing well!

Anonymous said...

I just love your blogs. They are always filled with such love and joy. Thank you for being such a great example to me!