Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hooray! We are at last moved into our new place....

Can I just say how wonderful it is to be back in Sacramento. We have been away for 4 years and are just thrilled to be back on our turf. We have loved our ward in Olivehurst, and the many, many friends that we associated with, but we're so close to Maki's work. 5 mins. it doesn't get better than that. Maki comes home each day for lunch and that is fun to have him home for an hour. The kiddos love it.
We are close to our families and our Sac. friends. Some of my best girl friends announced to me the other day "Yay, you can be our friend again!" It was funny!
Well, our kiddos are all doing great! Tomorrow Seeley has a fieldtrip to the local Pumpkin patch in Wheatland that is also a Hamburger farm. They grow everything you need to have a hamburger. She's totally thrilled with that! She had a rough day today, she is learning more of the kiddos who are mean! Unfortunately she is getting the brunt of it. As the mama lion, I'd like to go and sit on these other children, but I can't do that. I think in our society they would call CPS on me! Wouldn't that be funny!
Fortunately though Seeley is learning how to react, and not react with these children who are unhappy and that is the way that they deal with this unhappiness. She is such a light in the darkness and other children can see that. She is a non stop talker, which is good but it also could get her in a lot of trouble. YOu know she gets that from her dad's side of the family. Talking too much! :) Ha!
The boys are all doing great! Everyone has adjusted to our new home just great! They're all looking forward to going to Uncle Gavin and Aunt Kimberly's house for a swimming time tomorrow night! That should be a grand time had by all! We're looking ever so forward to Memorial Day weekend when we can take the boat out to Folsom. We'll have all of my brothers and families here. Sister? Wish you were here! Well, we're all doing fab!
I feel so blessed to be here in Citrus Heights, in a bit larger home, with my darling family! What more could one ask for? It's a wonderful life! Hoping all is well with each of you. Peace out!

For new address change and cell and home phone change please comment on my page and I'll send it your way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want your new info. Let's get together! I need your light and humor!!