A lot has happened with our family over the course of a few weeks, we've been up all night long with this darling one, missed a day of school here and there, been in and out of the hospital with Suni, planted a garden, got to see Great grandparents from Utah, and have just had an all around wonderful life. This is one of those days when no one slept well the night before. Too funny, look at Seeley's look on her face!
I love this photo, Mak took this of the kiddos and I one night. I'm the one usually behind the camera, this pic. turned out really cute I think. Below is a pic. of Suni being his typical self. This is how he is normally! What a blessing this little guy is to our family. YOU know when you have those moments in life....when they're a gratitude moment? I had one of those tonight. Everyone was asleep except Neeno and he came into my room as I was laying down on my bed and we talked about his upcoming birthday tomorrow, he was telling me all about how Beatty had told him we would have games for his party, and he was wondering if we were going to do that, if so he wanted to share! Those are the times I recognize the blessings of being a mother. How blessed I am! Before he walked out I told him I loved him, he said I ove ewe too maaaam! What a delight he is to me. I rolled over and said to Maki " Thanks for helping me to become a mommy, I'm so blessed!"Well, Suni is now officially in his own bedroom with a bed to sleep on. No more swing at night. He is doing so well, sleeping all night long and just is a darling little one. Can you tell I'm in love with my family?

One more thing I'd like to mention is we moved all of the kiddos to their rightful places...what does this mean you ask? Boys in one room, girls in another room, this of course excludes mommy and daddy. So our three boys are all in one room and Seeley is in her own room. She is loving it, she goes and lies down to go to bed, puts on her headphones and falls fast asleep to High School Musical 2 music. She is enjoying her own space. She is a great girl. And extremely helpful to her mommy.
Beatty boy went on a field trip today with his preschool, they went to a dairy that is nearby. He said they got to pet the mama and baby cows. And they said "MOOOOO!" Amazing!!!!
Well, I think that's about all to update for tonight! Need to go to bed for now! Peace out!

No comments:
Post a Comment