Thursday, June 2, 2011

Boney snowshoes peeps!

Goodbye to my daily routine.





It's been fun the last 9 months. I'm so glad that I decided to go back to school. I've had a wonderful experience. I'm now closing this chapter of my life. I now know the MEDICAL language, symptoms, treatments, and a lot of really fun stuff. Some of the things I've learned I will use for the rest of my life, some not so much but it was fun to learn. I'm now officially opening another chapter. I'm anxious of what is to come within the next 5 years. Today is a bittersweet moment for me. I was a bit melancholy walking out those school doors, but WOW what a huge relief. Today while taking my Senior exit exam I was pumped. We had to be in lab by 8:00am to take our test. I was done by 8:35am with 200 questions. I scored an 81%. On yesterdays final I scored 100%. Today while I was taking my class final I had a brain fart and forgot the terminology to 4 of my words. After sitting there for 10 minutes I decided it wasn't coming to my mind.....so I packed up my stuff and walked that hallway that I've walked every weekday for the last 9 months. Here I was all done, memories flooded my memory and I found myself filled with gratitude for my instructors Ms. Aimi and Ms. Weaver, my peers that allowed me to use them as patients, and to my wonderful family that has supported me through all of this. I am so blessed. So here I go to begin my adventure of externship, what's to come?

1 comment:

wjmom said...

I'm seriously happy for you, and so-so-so proud of you!