Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where's the Birthday boy?

Okay I'm a total L-O-S-E-R! Who takes a picture of the cake without the Birthday boy? Obviously I did! Today was Maki's b-day. He had a nice day. The kiddos and I gave him some essential things that he wanted. (J/K he never wants anything) Monster drink, razors, and some cards! We went to dinner as a family to Hometown Buffet. We surprised him with having the crew there at HTB sing to him.They announced that he was there to celebrate his 42nd birthday. He told them that jokingly, though they didn't get his sense of humor. So he was blessed for an additional year. He was definitely surprised. The kiddos loved it! I have to admit, it was great to see him with that look on his face. Oh he's to great! All in all it was a very happy day for all!
Happy Birthday to my handsome, strong, loving, wonderful Superman! I love you Smack!
Hope you continue living another 41 more years.

No comments: