Sunday, May 15, 2011

By GEORGE what is it?


What is it that's causing our little boy to struggle?
What is it that's making him feel so worthless?
(He talks about dying ALL of the time!)
Why does he want to be something other than a human?
Why wouldn't he want to be a darling little boy like he is?
What is it that's making him cry so much?
What is it that's driving him crazy?
What is making him feel so insensitive?
Why does he have so much anxiety?
Why does he smother everyone?
Why does he interrupt and not even know it?
What makes him have soooo much energy?
Why can't he see how great he is?
Why doesn't he want to succeed?
Why doesn't he want to go to 3rd grade?
What is making him fail when 6 months ago he was top in the school?
(He scored 100% on the district test, he was the only one in the school to do that)
Why does he feel so happy when he hurts someone?
Why does he feel that he has to behave the way he does to get attention?
What is it that's causing him to be so sad and angry?
Why does he need a hug every minute of the day and still not feel good? I thought Mommy's hugs and kisses made everything better.
Why doesn't he like most things?

Why is he so wonderful, sweet, loving, gentle, pure, creative, SMART, GENIUS in fact, darling, handsome, funny, and just an all around VIP and yet he has no idea? There are so many wonderful things about this little stinky face. More good than bad. What is it?


What is it that's causing all of this and making me feel so bad for him?
Whatever it is I want to know and I want to fix it.....

Motherhood is such a wonderful blessing, but geez it's hard.

Just sayin'

1 comment:

wjmom said...

I don't know how I missed this 10 days ago, but I did. It makes my heart hurt. You are all in my prayers!