Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Seeleys DREAM came TRUE!

“A sister is one who reaches for
your hand and touches your heart.”


Yesterday my Seeley had one of her Biggest Dreams Come True. Our kiddos have a half sister who lives far far away. They've not had any contact with her. Maki and I have had contact with her Mom. Well yesterday I opened up to my Facebook, and there was a message to Seeley. I asked See to come and take a look at what was there. She saw it and just squealed with delight. She was so excited! We've talked about their sister since they were little, we've always had a picture of her too. Seeley replied with a sweet letter back, and tonight when I opened my Facebook again there was yet another email in reply. At the end of her sisters email it said "Love your BIG Sister". Now how cute is that? I can't tell you how happy this makes me! I've been hoping that this day would come. Sisters are such a wonderful thing. I've always admired my BIG sister! She's always been such a love. My sister is one of the happiest people I know. She can find anything to laugh over. I love that about her. My sister is such an example of Faith and Love toward others. I hope that one day Seeley and her sister will become long lasting friends, and share the love that sisters have for one another.
Hip Hip Hooray for sisters! We're just thrilled about this exciting adventure.

1 comment:

wjmom said...

Seeley still didn't have to wait as long for a sister as I did. It was worth the wait, though. :)