Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful #19 My nieces and nephews

Have you ever seen such cute kiddos? These are all of my nieces and nephews on my side of the family. There are a TOTAL of 20 grandchildren for my parents! That's insane huh? I'm thankful for each one of them. They bring so much joy in my life! I'm going to name a few things that I absolutely love about them.....
Taylor- He's a charming, kind, loving, gentle young man! He's of course one of the sexiest guys on the Lacrosse team. He can sing, dance and just about make everyone around him happy to be alive. I love you Tay!
Ashtyn- She's about the SWEETEST, kindest person I know. There is no one in this world who doesn't love Ashy. She is so darling! Ashy is very talented, and is a most fab. cook! She's lots of fun to be around and has a laugh that is just too contagious to resist. I love you Two!
Landon- He's Mr. Cool guy! Landon is a loving and kind young man too. He loves to talk, and make everyone laugh. He's a lot of fun to be around. He's growing into such a delightful person. I love you Three Lando!
Briana- This girl is so talented. She has a mind that just can do about anything! If she puts her mind to it, she'll make it happen. Breezy has a very special place in my heart. She was the beginning of me becoming an Aunt for the first time. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Bri is a fun, outgoing (has a MILLION friends) she and I are very similar in our likes. I love you Breezy Four!
Natalie- This lovely lady loves to sing, dance, and is about the happiest girl I know. She can always find something to be grateful for. She's a love and is also a protector. I love you Natty Five!
Laurel- You're just about the funnest girl. You've got a love for life, family and friends. You're a very generous and caring person. I appreciate you being so wonderful with my little ones. Very Patient! I love you Lol Six!
Grace, Jackson, and Josie- You're just a joy to be around! Gracie- You're so smart and want to learn everything there is to learn. You're such an obedient little one too. I admire you academic mind. I love you Seven! Jack- You're just so much fun. When I think of you I can hear you laughing inside my mind. You're such a bright and happy boy! I love you Eight! Josie- You're such a little love. Never a time goes by that you don't come running and slamming into me with the biggest, and tightest squeeze. I do love you so much! You're just a darling little girl! I love you Josie Nine!
Brady you're such a smart dude! You're always looking for ways to find things to play with. When I've been around you I've marveled at you imagination. You can turn just about anything into something to play with. I love you Bones Ten! Danny- You're just such a love. I can't help but think of the love that you have for your family. You're such a sweet and tender boy! I love to watch you play with my boys and just enjoy your time with everyone around you! I love you Danny Eleven!

Logie- You to have a very special place in my heart. You've been my buddy since you were born. You've always been concerned for me. You've always called me when something was up. You've always been my little snuggle bug. Even now, you're not shy to cuddle up to me. I do love you Logie Twelve! Kandon- You're one of the most imaginative, creative boys I think I know. You're always on the lookout for something to draw, color, paint. Whatever it is you'll turn it into a masterpiece. I love you Kando Thirteen! Brennan- You're such a dear sweet boy. You're all boy. I remember you as a little one and just thought you were so darling acting with your mom! When I think of you I think of you on the Wii playing Mario. You can kick anyones hind end on that game. I love you Bren Forteen! Kellan- You're such a Sassy, darling girl. I love that you're always wanting to make something for someone. You're such a light! I love you Kelly Fifteen! And lastly Marcus- When I look at you I just giggle with delight! You're such a darling little vixen. I look at you and all I want to do is pick you up and just squeeze! What a darling little one you've become! You make me happy just by looking at a picture of you! I love you sixteen!

See, just how lucky I am to have such wonderful, darling, talented nieces and nephews! I just want you each to know just how IMPORTANT you are to me! You mean the WORLD to me! You each teach me something everytime I'm around you.....wish it were more often! Thanks for choosing me to be your Aunt! (well, maybe that's not really what you did!) I'd like to believe that though. I know that in the Premortal Existance I chose each one of you! I love you and admire all that you do to make our family even BETTER!

No comments: