Nio with his look a like. Daddy came to see Nio do his play! He was so happy to have us both there for that. I was so happy that I had left school early to see that. What a pleasure and honor it is to be this darling boys Mommy! Love you Nini!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Thankful #18 Wonderful teachers
I'm thankful for wonderful teachers who continue to teach our children beyond their home. We had the privilege of going to Nio's class today while he and his peers told us the Thanksgiving Story. It was just about the cutest thing ever! All of the children were dressed as either Indians, Pilgrims, Turkeys and there was the Minister. They were all just darling! What a delightful time I had. I'm thankful for the pilgrims and indians who showed love and compassion to one another, and focused on being kind, and of service to one another. What a great examples they continue to set for all of us.
Nio's Kindergarten Class presenting the Thanksgiving Story
We surprised Nio by coming to his class play. He asked me if I'd be able to come, and I told him that I would try. He didn't know that his Daddy was going to be there. He was so happy as he was telling his friend Alec that his Mommy and Daddy were there. We had such a delightful time!
Nio our "BRAVE and STRONG Indian"

Nio made this darling Indian vest and drew a picture of his entire family on the back. Which one do you think is me?
Mr. Cute face is his name!
Nio and one of his teachers Mrs. Simin. She's so wonderful! Isn't she so cute?

Nio with his look a like. Daddy came to see Nio do his play! He was so happy to have us both there for that. I was so happy that I had left school early to see that. What a pleasure and honor it is to be this darling boys Mommy! Love you Nini!
Nio with his look a like. Daddy came to see Nio do his play! He was so happy to have us both there for that. I was so happy that I had left school early to see that. What a pleasure and honor it is to be this darling boys Mommy! Love you Nini!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment