Tana and I! (I'm a bit sunburned)
( Ana and Codie)I'm Thankful for my two BEST Girlfriends! These two woman have blessed my life. I'm grateful for the woman that they are. One of my friends Tana is such a delight to be with, she raises me up! We can NEVER get together without making it an almost all nighter. We have to much fun laughing, crying, laughing some more! I can always count on Tana Mae to come through. She has been there while I was laboring to have a baby, she's been with me while being at hospital stays, she's taken my kids on a drop of a hat, and she's just been such a wonderful and Loyal friend! Love you Tan!
My other friend Codie was the little sister that I never had. She was one of my confidantes, she was loyal and true to my own heart. She was just a delight to be with. She was the Greatest Babysitter! She was just a wonderful friend! I could always count on Cod! Miss ya my friend! I'm so grateful to have such wonderful friends!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment