Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful # 10 My siblings are awesome


I'm Thankful today for ALL of my siblings! Each one of my siblings have changed my life for the good. Here are just a few things that I admire and appreciate about each one them. Beginning with the OLDEST

Spencer- You are always optimistic about everything. You are the KING of spontaneous! Always easy going and laughing along the way. You're a wonderful father and husband! You remind me so much of my own Daddy with the way you treat my sister with all of the LOVE and respect for her. Thanks Spence! I admire your strength to move forward no matter what life throws your way. Love you!

Aundrea- You're the epitomy of the coolest, prettiest, happiest BIG sister anyone could have. I admire you and appreciate your wisdom(which comes with OLD age I'm sure, not there yet). You're one of my #1 cheerleaders! I can always count on you to raise me up and cheer me on! Thanks so much! You've taught me to laugh, and to laugh a lot! Thanks for being so great! I love you two!

Brant- You're such a teddy bear even behind that cool, tough side. Oh how I love you! You've always been my protector, my rescue and my play buddy! I'm so grateful to you for all that you've taught me throughout the years. You've taught me to be all that I can be and to go for whatever it is that I want to achieve! Thanks for being one of the coolest brothers ever! I love you three!

Laurie- You my sister have been such an example of courage and love. The many talks that we've had in the many years we've had together. I think back to those times and feel so blessed to have had someone very similar. I admire the MAMA LION that you have in you! Thanks for being such a great friend! I love you four!

Derek- You've been such a spiritual being to me in my life. You've always been the one to teach me by your example. I've always been able to learn from you, just by watching you! Thanks for being such a wonderful man of FAITH, HOPE and Charity! I love you Five!

Becky- You've been an example of a woman of FAITH and COURAGE! I've always been encouraged by you to do whatever I have the desire to do. You've always made me feel like I'm the only person in this world. You have Unconditional love. You're an example of Christ-like behavior. You've taught me how to prepare for motherhood and I'm so grateful for you! I love you Six!

Gavin- You're the brother that I had the hardest time getting along with growing up, but am now the one whom I'm closest too! You're such an example of one who can go through anything and then jump right back up and move on! I'm so grateful for the friendship that you and I share. I always feel like I'm number one to you when we talk. Thanks for being so great! I love you Seven!

Kimberly- You're a STRONG woman! I feel like when I talk to you I can get through anything. You've always been my cheerleader! I'm so blessed to have you in my life! Thanks for your strength that you share with me. I love you Eight!

You see I'm so blessed to have the WORLD'S Greatest Siblings. I Thank God everyday for each of you and the many things that you bring into my life! I love you all!

No comments: