
To my Oldest son! Oh how I longed to have a son that I'd name Beatty! What a blessing you are to me! You're the sweetest, purest, loviest, huggiest, and just a one of a kind boy! You bring me so much joy! I've always worried that you'd be taken from me too soon,, because of the way you are! You're always looking for hugs, and validation! YOU love to be loved! I appreciate you and your actions. You're one of my kiddos that makes me feel so much love! I love you and hope that you will continue to grow! That your life will remain a happy one, and that you'll want the very best for yourself and those around you! I wish for you that you might share the love that you have in that little heart with others, for I know you have so much love to give. You're ALWAYS the one to share, and GIVE! How blessed I am to be your Mom! You are such an example of Christ-like love and behavior! I love you my son! Happy Birthday to you!
---Love you lots and lots----
MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment