


This is my Baby girl Seeley. If you know See she is the star of every show, the laugh of every party, the light in every dark room, the smile on peoples faces, the hope in the lost soul,the friend to many, the epitomy of LOVE! She is my baby girl I always dreamed of! She is the sweetest most loving 8 yr. old I know! See is getting ready to turn 9 and will be starting the 4th grade in two days. Where did the time go? How can this be possible that she is growing?
Seeley I love you soooo much! You've been my rock and support in many ways. You've raised me up! Heavenly Father sent you to me and I'm in debt to him for sending me such an angel of a girl! You get me! All you've ever wanted in your short 8 years of life is to be just like your mom! I know that one day you'll be better.....I love you and am proud to be your mom! I'm proud of the girl you're becoming! You're truly one of the brightest lights in my life...my life would be dim without you! Thanks for being you!
Love-
Mama
1 comment:
I love you, too, See!
Post a Comment